(75 minutes total time, content repeated for convenience)
Webinar #1 (same information as #2)
12:00 – 1:15 (EST)
11:00 – 12:15 (CST)
10:00 – 11:15 (MST)
9:00 – 10:15 (PST)
Webinar #2 (same information as #1)
4:00 – 5:15 (EST)
3:00 – 4:15 (CST)
2:00 – 3:15 (MST)
1:00 – 2:15 (PST)
Join Cindy Jimmerson, the pioneer of using A3 Problem Solving in healthcare, for a fun and informative introduction to using this valuable TPS/Lean method for addressing specific problems in workflow. As an introduction or addition to your Lean skills, A3 problem solving is essential!
Cindy will discuss the following:
- A3 thinking and the A3 report (what it is and what it looks like)
- The many uses for A3 problem solving
- How to recognize A3 opportunities from value stream map information
- When to use A3s independently
- Tying the 5 Why?s to basic TPS/Lean concepts
- Building accountability for improvement activity completion, follow-up and measurement
- Real examples and how they were developed
There will be interactive Q/A breaks at the midpoint and end of the webinar.
All participants will receive a discussion document by email and 15% discount for the book, A3 Problem Solving for Healthcare, Cindy Jimmerson, Productivity Press, 2007.
Your registration allows you to participate in either time offering, or both if you choose.